Congratulations! You've been elected as a Club, Society or Project Officer for the upcoming academic year!
You are now one of 2,500+ volunteers who have stepped forward to improve the experience of students across Imperial and beyond. You play a big part in the Union and its success.
Your term in office will run from 01 August to 31 July of the following year.
This collection forms part of your induction as a volunteer, and contains information relating to the following areas:
- Your role and responsibilities
- Where your Club, Society or Project fits within the Union
- The support and networks available to you
- The systems and applications you will use to administer your activities
- The documents we require for you to be an active Club, Society or Project
- Your induction and training to be successful in your role
- Our volunteer policies
- Recognition for your volunteer work
- Common acronyms and terms