This collection includes guidence in the following areas:
The election and accompanying timtable will be announced through:
- 'News' section of the Union website, and/or
- Your club, society or projects' mailing list via an email sent to all members
The timetable for this election is as follows:
Date & Time (GMT)
02/10/2021 12:00 (Saturday)
12/10/2021 12:00 (Tuesday)
|Manifestos Upload Deadline|
13/10/2021 12:00 (Wednesday)
|*Online hustings and voting begins|
18/10/2021 12:00 (Monday)
|Online hustings and voting ends|
21/10/2021 14:00 (Thursday)
|Complaints Submission Deadline||21/10/2021 17:00 (Thursday)|
|Results Announced||22/10/2021 17:00 (Friday)|
*Please note campaigning starts when voting opens, Monday 18 October 2021.
For you to be eligible to take part in an election you must be a:
- Registered student of Imperial College London
- Full member of the Union; this does not include Associate or Life members
- Member of your CSP; purchased or joined via the Union website before the close of the nomination period
If you want to stand for a position you must also be a:
- Full member for the duration of your term in office (01 August - 31 July)
If you think your are eligible to participate in an election but are having issues with eVoting, please reach out to the Election Team for help.
If you are on Interrupton of Studies (IoS) for your term in office, you are unable to hold a committee position
Do you need help?
Visit the elections FAQ - here
Management Group Committee/ Constituent Union Commitee: Your MG Chair/CU Committee is trained to help you with this topic. Please find your relevant contact here
Union Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Week: A session was delivered on this topic during our Training Week, please find the recording and slides here.
121 Session: Available for this topic, book here