You do not have to create a product for membership yourselves, as it will automatically be created for you.
Please note that the minimum sale price for a product is £2.00.
Setting up items in the online shop is the favoured method of taking payments as:
- Money appears directly in your eActivites account within 3 working days, with no admin required
- The buyer receives an automatic receipt from the system
- No fees are charged for using the platform
- No risk of losing cash or tickets
Taking payments for any CSP membership fees MUST be done through the online shop.
- Type of refund (individual; mass refund; partially refunded mass refund; or mass refund to select individuals)
- Product name
- Refund value
- Order number, if applicable
In some cases, you may want to make your event ticket non-refundable, e.g. a race entry, etc, usually when your club has organised something that has a non-refundable cost in, e.g. ground hire, that could be cancelled, e.g. by bad weather.
Note: If the event is cancelled and the customer has a screenshot showing the shop product without this statement, they will be entitled to a full refund.
There are many reasons an individual may want a refund for a product. If you want a refund for a CSP product, please contact the President/Chair and Treasurer of the relevant Club, Society or Project detailing:
- Your name
- Order number
- Product name
- Price paid
- Reason for refund
The President/Chair or Treasurer will then respond accepting or rejecting your refund. If accepted, they will need to follow the guidance above to process your refund. If they reject your refund and you wish to appeal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.