- If an emergency or an incident does occur, please make sure you are dealing with the incident as best you can and make sure everyone is safe.
- If you need to contact emergency services please ensure you know the number for emergency services in the country you are traveling
- If the incident doesn't need the emergency services or if once the emergency services have been contacted, please contact either the Union during the hours of 9am-5pm on +44 (0) 207 594 8060. If the incident occurs after 5pm, please contact the College Security desk on +44 (0)207 589 1000. Both these numbers are here to help the best we can from afar.
- Once you have contacted the Union or College, the best number to contact is our insurers, RSA , who have an emergency travel number staffed 24 hours a day. They deal with these incidents all the time and so know what needs to be done. Please phone +44 (0) 208 608 4100 and quote the insurance number RTT 306251.
- It is also useful to download the RSA app before you go and will have access to loads of information about traveling safely.
- Information on the RSA can be found here.
Who you need to let know and when
Please log in to submit feedback